Business automation is a key step in setting up your business for success. So many times I see business owners continue to do tasks that could so easily be automated. Even worse, delegating tasks that could be automated and spending money that could be spent in so many other places.
Of course, I know for many the reason they are not automating things is that they simply don’t know what things they should be automating.
Before I share with you my list of the top 15 things to automate in your business, I first wanted to share with you my sure-fire way of determining whether to automate or delegate a task.
The Automate or Delegate Test
- Is it repetitive?
- Is there a current software system that could handle the task?
- Can the process be easily documented?
- Is this something only a person should handle?
Top 15 Things to Automate
- Password Management
- Email marketing
- Social Media posts
- Time Scheduling and Appointment Setting
- Client Onboarding and Contracts
- Follow up sequences and emails
- Bookkeeping and invoicing
- Project Management
- Email Messages (canned responses, vacation notices)
- Email management (folders, etc.)
- Online sales
- Help desks/FAQs
- Affiliate Programs
- Forms and Information Collection
And so much more …
What would you add to this list? Comment below some of the things you are currently automating in your business.